Tuesday, July 14, 2009

why we are blessed...

15th July

I have to construct this post again. I was just previewing my draft and when I hit the back button It went out. Anyway it's on my heart! I can do it again.

"Blessing"

We often encounter this word from other people and we even say this.

We say this when we get something without working for it or something we can say as a gift fell from heaven.

In our daily life, though it maybe painful whats happening around, we have to be thankful of those blessings that we are receiving.

We also have to respond to that. As we are being blessed, we have to share it to other people. When you have much you have to give much.

Let me become specific. "Money", according to the bible "for the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil..."1 Timothy 6:10. It means there is a proper use of it. If God entrusted you with it, don't you think there's a reason why? There is.

There are many blessings we are receiving in different forms.

Wisdom, I can say this is such a blessing. It was not meant for us alone, this should be shared as well to other people. See how big the difference it could make.

Before, i used to ask God why things has to be taken away from me after receiving blessings from me. I even came to a point where I thought God was taking things back from me because I am selfish. I was wrong. I realized that He has blessed me in order to be a blessing to other people as well.

"Give, and you will receive. A large quantity, pressed together, shaken down, and running over will be put into your pocket. The standards you use for others will be applied to you. Luke 6:38"

We can never out give God.

1 comment:

  1. ...and I am so Blessed to have a friend like you RYAN!=))

    ReplyDelete