Tuesday, July 14, 2009

a blessing

15th of July,

I honestly don't know what to put here right know. I cannot think of any topic.
There maybe no topic on my mind but I have thoughts I can share.

I am sure you are familiar with the word blessing. It is an expression of God's grace. Blessings are often evaluated as big or small. No matter what it is or how big it is.. it is still a blessing from above. I was fed with the saying " the more you receive the more you have to give" hmmmm... sounds exciting right? Yes. specially in receiving more from God. But how many people would give out as they receive much? hmmm? I don't know.

Would you believe that the more you give the more you receive?
That's true. Ever wonder why you have that blessings? It's for you to bless other people and in return Christ will continue to bless you. Before, I would ask God why things happen where it seems like the blessings He has given to me was being taken back and sometimes a question "why do I have to give out?" Now, I realized that God is using me to be a blessing to other people.

This verse would say a lot on how God measures his blessing that He can give " Give, and you will receive. A large quantity, pressed together, shaken down, and running over will be put into your pocket. The standards you use for others will be applied to you. Luke 6:38

He will bless us until it OVERFLOWS.

Remember, We can never out give God.

No comments:

Post a Comment